A death in the family, plus work and personal stuff, means I’ll have spotty online presence for the next few weeks. I have Wattpad chapters queued up and I will be checking email pretty regularly, but I may be slow replying. Sending everyone positive energy and cute animal photos until then.
So here is the obligatory post about awards and such.
I believe I’m in my 2nd year of Campbell eligibility (my clock started ticking with “Marigolds” in 2014).
Last year I had three novelettes published (note that “Julie” was in a UK-based anthology):
- “Little Men with Knives,” in Crossed Genres.
- Vendémiaire,” in B is for Broken.
- “Julie,” in Strange Tales V.
I also had five short stories published:
- “The Tale of King Edgar,” winner of On the Premises Contest #26.
- “Five Little Seeds,” in Issue 5 of Wyvern Lit.
- “Littoral Drift,” in Issue 6 of Lackington’s.
- “This Is How You Lose Yourself,” winner of the 2015 OddContest.
- “Vacui Magia,” in Strange Horizons.
I’m not very good at singling out one piece over another, but I will say that I’ve been sending around “Vacui Magia” as representative of my short stories, and “Julie” and “Little Men” for novelettes. I’ve been especially keen to get more readers for “Julie,” as the print run was limited (appropriately, for that hardcover is GORGEOUS.)
PDFs and epub files are available!